The Seminar Series
The seminar series is a group of Internet Marketing seminars taught by Raphi Salem that teaches you the basics of Internet Marketing. In these seminars, Raphi will cover the 15 basic courses you need to know about Internet Marketing and SEO (search engine optimization) with real business examples relating to many industries.
In this class you Will Learn:
Class 1) General Overview/ Introduction to Online Marketing Class 2) Website Planning
Class 3) Website Setup
Class 4) Building/Optimizing a Website for Online Marketing
Class 5) Search Engine Marketing and Optimization
Class 6) Content Marketing
Class 7) Social Media Marketing Part I
Class 8) Social Media Part II
Class 9) Blogging
Class 10) Paid Search Advertising
Class 11) Email Marketing
Class 12) Conversion Strategy
Class 13) Interactive PR
Class 14) Analytics
Class 15) Affiliate Marketing
Who Should Enroll
Web designers, graphic designers, marketing managers, marketing related professionals, marketing & communications managers and staff support, small business owners, entrepreneurs, website managers, internet professionals and anyone wanting to know more or learn about internet marketing.
Internet Marketing and Social Media have become key marketing channels in today’s on line digital marketplace. Organizations and individuals have great opportunities in achieving a large social media presence throughout many networks by providing quality information across several mediums (text, images, photos, videos, etc.) to reach target audiences in their preferred method of communication.
Increasing amounts of people begin their research online to look for information, reviews and to compare pricing, especially on social media. The more digital presence an organization has, the more they will show up in search results across the web.
The percentage of traffic from Search Engines and social media to websites have been increasing as people click links on Facebook, LinkedIN or Twitter feeds. Social media and blog posts can increase your presence in search results and are essential inbound marketing tools.
This course will examine various media tools to develop a strong web presence to increase awareness, drive traffic to the site, SEO optimization and generating interest/leads in your brand, products or cause you’re promoting.
The 21 basics range from keyword research and content creation, to strategies such as pay per click (PPC) management, link building, online press release distribution, video production, social media, building blogs, forums, e-zine article placement, targeted emails, newsletters and more.
To RSVP or to obtain more information about the Seminar Series send an email to email@example.com.
- Are you seeking online business leads or online sales leads?
- Have you been disappointed with your marketing to date or your sales executives?
- Do you want someone to look over your Intenet marketing campaign or Internet strategy?
- Do you need better branding, graphic design or business marketing materials?
- Do you need help with your general marketing objectives?
- Are you a marketer yourself but just too busy to carry out your Internet marketing plan?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, Raphi Salem can certainly help. Raphi is a successful entrepreneur with over 20 years of business experience.
21 Things You Should Be Doing Online:
1) Evaluate present website for compatibility with SEO strategies.
2) Research your industry and relevant keywords.
3) Purchase relevant domain names, for housing blogs and marketing websites.
4) Build marketing websites that are optimized for lead generation, areas of your industry and business.
5) Implement appropriate metadata – pagetitles, keywords, metanames, descriptions and search engine friendly URLs.
6) Rewrite and prioritize content and text on site according to research.
7) Submit site to search engines – Google, Yahoo, and the lesser used engines.
8 ) Submit listings to local directories – Google, Yahoo, Yelp, Merchant Circle etc.
9) Increase User Registration and Lead Generation – implement and promote a user registration form.
10) Build and maintain business blogs.
11) Social Media/Networks – Identify existing online communities, and build new ones.
12) Online video production – distribute your video across shared online video sites.
13) Develop new content – increase number of pages to claim being an authority.
14) Develop newsletter (We are a Constant Contact Business Partner).
15) Build and upload sitemap.
16) Write and promote online press releases for your organization (Interactive PR).
17) Write and promote articles – submission to 700+ online magazines for your organization.
18) Manage Pay-per-Click (PPC) advertising (Google / Yahoo).
19) Link building – build inbound links from external websites (including industry sites, Directories, and SalemGlobal network sites).
20) Manage affiliate programs (for ecommerce companies).
21) Monitoring and Reporting – Evaluate efforts and results (e.g. Google Analytics and additional 3rd-party tools).
If you are interested in joining our network, you must contact Raphi Salem at 888-578-6732 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.